From all choices is clincher tyre the heaviest. Necessity to use a much heavier inner tube that adds more weight and increases rolling resistance.
- Necessity to use rim tape - an extra part and more weight
- Clincher tyre is heavier compare to tubular
- Higher rolling resistance compare to tubular
- In case of puncture is the repair possible (not easy) or the tube has to be changed
- No need to use glue, mounting is quite difficult and sometimes impossible without using tools
- After mounting it can be used immediately
- In case of fast deflation, direct and instant effect on the rider's stability and safety
- Road Tyres
Treadproduced with natural rubber based compound with Activated Silica.
Sideskina very light rubber/polyester composite antipuncture layer.
The carcass pliesare overlapped and joined underneath the tread, creating increased TPI (threads per inch) value and better tyre puncture resistance.
Puncture proof plymade of rubber cord composite strengthened with CRCA.
The carcassconsists of two layers of rubber cord composite with reverse bearing cord
orientation in each layer, joined and strengthened with CRCA.