This online store is operated by:
Identification No.: 25509900
TUFO, s.r.o. is registered in the Companies Register kept at Municipal Court in Brno, Section C, Insert 29015.
Registered Office Address:
U letiště 1857
765 02 Otrokovice
We are available at your convenience on weekdays between 7 a.m. and 3 p.m. at the phone number +420 577 112 750, the contact point is Ms Martina Pafkova.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Phone: +420 577 112 750
All e-mail enquiries will be responded to by the following working day at the latest.
TERMS OF DELIVERY AND PAYMENT
This online store provides delivery of the goods to end customers worldwide only. The ordered goods shall be delivered to you as soon as possible. Standard period from the receipt of order to order shipping is 3 days. The time of delivery depends on the type of the goods and its actual availability. You will be notified about your order processing and the order confirmation by e-mail with the subject “Order Acknowledgement”.
PAYMENT AND SHIPPING
Shipping to an address
The ordered goods will be shipped to you by GLS, DPD or DHL courier service. Orders are usually delivered within 3-7 working days. You will be charged a postage + packaging fee of 20 EUR for European orders under 100 EUR, free shipping is provided for all European orders over 100 EUR. You will be charged a postage + packaging fee of 90 EUR for non-European orders under 200 EUR, free shipping is provided for all non-European orders over 200 EUR. You can pay for your order in advance by bank transfer (invoice) or online by a credit/debit card. When choosing the bank transfer payment method, the goods will be shipped to you after the amount has been credited to our account.
- The Seller is liable for defects of the goods discovered at the moment of acceptance by the Buyer. The warranty does not apply to wear and tear of the product resulting from common use.
- If the defect can be repaired, the Buyer has right to have it properly repaired free of charge and as soon as possible.
- If the defect cannot be repaired and the product cannot be further properly used, the Buyer is entitled to a replacement.
- The warranty shall not apply to any defect, failure or damage caused by improper use or improper or inadequate maintenance and care.
- The Seller cannot be held liable for the poorly packed and incorrectly shipped packages by the Buyer containing the claimed items.
- The claim must be settled within 30 calendar days from the delivery of the goods to the Seller.
- In the event the Seller cannot repair or replace the claimed goods within the specified period, the Buyer is entitled to a replacement or a full refund.
- In the event of a justified claim the costs for return of the goods back to the Buyer are covered by the Seller.
- In the event the claim cannot be reasonably justified a postage + packaging fee will be charged for the return of the goods back to the Buyer.
- Prior to the shipment of the claimed goods the Buyer is obligated to notify the Seller that he is shipping the goods.
REFUND AND RETURNS
The consumer has right to return the goods purchased from this online store back to the Seller within 14 days of delivery of the goods for no particular reason. The Buyer, however, is obligated to inform the Seller of such an event and he is further obligated to reimburse the Seller for the postage + packaging related costs. The Seller has right to subsequently reduce the refunded purchase price of the goods by the above-indicated postage + packaging costs. The due date of the refunded amount is 14 days from the date of shipping the goods back to the Seller. The returned goods must not be damaged nor used. In case an advance notification of the shipment is not received the shipment will be rejected.